Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sharing Delicious Art

Sharing Art and Food

This past weekend was VERY exciting!  Galentine's Day (February 13th) was spent dining and laughing with an incredible group of ladies.  We made plans to eat an see a movie.  Sign of a good night...we were having so much fun at dinner that we blanked on the movie and just opted to drink wine and talk until 1:00am!  In honor of Valentine's and Love, I shared some treats with the ladies.  I made these incredibly decadent chocolate cookies that were packed with peanut butter, chocolate, toffee, and oats.

So full of GOODIES!!




These bad boys came out pretty good but I wish they were a little more chewy...so let me test this one before I share the recipe!
Looking good! (despite the hideous wood paneling...)
The best SHARE of the weekend was a sharing of theatre on Valentine's Day!  ArmChair Theatre is a group here on Nantucket that hosts an evening of theatre and food.  This is a free event and everyone who attends is encouraged to bring a dish to share and everyone gathers to shares food and wine.
The crew gathers around the goodies
A gathering of Artists and Art Lovers

We all gather around in a cozy room to listen to a play.  This past week we read Becky Shaw by Gina Gionfriddo.  My hubs and I were part of the cast that read and it was so wonderful acting with him.  It brings me so much joy!



Preparing for the Read




"We get to act together?!?!"
Sharing Delicious is not just about food.  It is really about the act of Sharing!  How can we all be generous and share our time, our energy and our love?  I look forward to more evenings of sharing Art, Community and Food!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment